A Bit About Me...

Hey guys!!
My name is Olivia and, seeing as how this is my FIRST POST EVER!! (yay) I'm going to tell you a few things about me.

*I absolutely LOVE to laugh!!
*I'm a Mormon!!
*I have an awesome group of friends. They're amazing!
*I love to stand out and ,every once-in-a-while, be weird:)
*I love my family, and I'm pretty darn sure they love me too.
*I've never had a microwave. Just to let you know. ha ha.
*I love to travel, and when i grow up I'm going to find a way to travel the world on an Alpaca with one (or more) of my best friends.
*I usually like school for the most part.
*I love to read.
*I hate shoes! (but I respect you if you love them)
*I like to run. even though I'm not the greatest at running.


Well... I hope i get to tell you later more about me. Comment if you read this. BYE!!!


1 comment: