Hey Guys!!
Sorry i haven't posted lately. I have been very busy with school and family, but school is out and I have much more time now (until next week when my entire month will start to get chaotic). Well anyways, i wanted to tell you about this hilarious blog called It just gets stranger. here is the link. You should definitely check it out, because it is awesome. A few things that i have found particularly funny lately on it are some of his fatal distractions. some of them are:
*Meowbify this is one of the funniest wastes of time ever. check it out.
*Prancercize. You may have already seen it, but you should watch it again anyways.
*33 Teachers who got the last laugh. So Funny! some of my favorites are #2, #12, and #33
*and last, but not least The best wedding photo ever!
I hope you guys have fun with these and definitely go follow Eli's blog, It Just Gets Stranger.
                                                                                                     -Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment