OREGON!!!!

This week I was lucky enough to have the chance to go to Oregon. We spent the first few days in Portland and then traveled to the coast for another week. The weather was definitely cooler than it is here in Idaho, but we were lucky enough to get tiny rain showers instead of the giant storm that was here at home.
Here are some pictures...
image.jpeg  
Right after our long journey we went on a fun short hike to a beautiful waterfall. that was super fun and absolutely gorgeous.
                               image.jpeg 
 This sand castle only lasted about an hour due to a person who came and individually stomped every tower down. I was really sad about that.
                               image.jpeg



                              image.jpeg
  On one of the days My parents went on a hike with one of my two sisters. My other sister and I stayed in the hotel and after a little while, walked down to the beach. This was some of my amazing sand art. unfortunately I don't have the pictures of Becca's art but I will tell you that it was about 10 times better than mine.

                              image.jpeg
 The ocean view from our balcony was magnificent. another great thing was that we had a steaming hot tub on our balcony so we could look at this ocean without freezing on the cold days on the sand.
                             image.jpeg

                            . image.jpeg


                              image.jpeg
 These were just some other fun photos from our fantastic vacation.


*Another thing about me is that I love spending time with my fantastic and hilarious friend Ali Belle. Have a great day Ali Belle!!












No comments:

Post a Comment